Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Oh, I don't want to go to extremes or anything


Man, it feels so much colder than what it actually is.

Which is?

Let's see… (farmboy checks the local weather on the computer)

41 degrees. I mean, that's not that cold. I feel stupid turning on the heater at 41 degrees, you know?

Why don't you go put on a sweater or something, farmboy.

Oh, I don't want to go to extremes or anything. (farmboy laughs)

Man, I can't fuckin' wait for summer to get here. I gotta work to make it a good summer. I gotta find employment, I gotta find gigs, I want to go to California. There's a lot to plan and a lot to work towards.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

I will, thanks. I may need you. I have got to be…well, successful this summer.

You can accomplish that, farmboy.

Oh, man, I better. I don't want to feel like a loser anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment