Thursday, January 2, 2014

Relaxing could be my middle name


So I finally put ink in my printer and started actually printing off some of the lyrics I've been writing these past few years. You know, stuff I've been wanting to work on, to rewrite and edit. It's interesting looking at this stuff. A lot of it has promise, I think.

I'm glad you're working on these songs, farmboy. I know you write a lot, but I don't see you going back and looking at what you've written.

I know, right? I've been meaning to do this for fuckin' forever. So at least I got one thing accomplished this winter break. Not that accomplishing anything is the reason for winter break.

That's true. It's a time to relax, to do those things that you'd like to do.

Oh, man, I've been writing and sleeping and watching Netflix and reading. Relaxing could be my middle name this break.

That's a funny middle name, farmboy.

You know what I mean, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment