Friday, February 21, 2014

A guitar and a computer and weed


Man, I am so glad this fuckin' week is over. There wasn't a teachers' strike, or at least not yet. The strike has been suspended, which was a relief for everybody, pretty much. It was good news for the students, the teachers, the support staff, the families...I don't know what the administration of Portland Public Schools think. Get 'em out of there, that's what I say. Stupid assholes.

So it was a better week than it could have been. I don't know what the future holds in store. But enough of that stuff. It's the weekend!

What are you doing this weekend, farmboy? Any chance of going to the movies?

I would love to, but it's the end of the month and money is super tight. But I'll be okay. I ain't nearly as desperate as I've been in the past.

I know. There's been some really lean times.

Well, at least I get paid in a week and I have some money for food and gasoline. But, still, it's frustrating to not be able to do anything.

But I've got a guitar and a computer and weed, so life is good. I ain't complaining. At least not too much, right?

About the average amount, I would say.

See? That's not too bad, eh? 


No comments:

Post a Comment