Tuesday, February 11, 2014

what I'm not gonna miss


So here's an idea for a new song. I have this friend who teaches songwriting and he has this exercise where you write a song about what you'll miss about this life after you've gone. And I have another friend who wrote a wonderful song based on this exercise.

Sounds great, farmboy. I'm intrigued. I'd be very interested in what you'd miss…

Ah, but wait. There's more.

I want to write a song about what I'm not gonna miss. I think it would be entertaining and funny and a good exercise as well. Or, really, an anti-exercise This way I get to be rebellious,  which is something I love to be.

I never would have guessed…

Hey! Sarcasm's not needed here!

But it's funny and entertaining!

Man! I try to be fuckin' creative and this is what I get?


No comments:

Post a Comment