Friday, February 14, 2014

I'm busy at real life here


Man, I've been stressed because there's this shit going on at the fuckin' job. You know I hate to talk about the fuckin' job…

I know, farmboy. I'm surprised you're talking about it. What happened?

Well, nothing's happened yet, but there's going to be a teachers strike and everybody is on edge, including me. It's complicated and there's no need to go into details, but it's a fuckin' drag. I mean, I'm not a teacher, but it's in my fuckin' contract that I'll work and I hate doing that. This whole thing is unfair. Portland Public Schools is a fuckin' travesty. Fuck the administrators in charge. What a bunch of fuckin' idiots.

So, like, my strategy to get through this is to say to myself "I've got an album to do." Which is true. It's gonna happen and it's gonna be out in probably June or July. 

Good strategy, farmboy.

Thanks. I am serious about this album. This needs to be my first priority. Fuck the school district. I'm busy at real life here.


No comments:

Post a Comment