Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Apples and oranges


Just to let you in on stuff that's going on:

1. Hours are being cut at work and people are being laid off. I can't think about this fuckin' shit more than I have to right now.

2. I'm performing tomorrow and I'm meeting with a friend of mine, who I'm going to ask all sorts of things about Kickstarter. You know, the online thingy that helps you get funding for your project.

I love the word "thingy."

I would think that you would, farmboy.

Yeah, I do. I like words. I don't trust words as much as music, though. They are, most likely, apples and oranges.

Each one has its purposes...

Each one does, I suppose.

Anyway, I just wanted to fill you in and let you know about everything.

Good luck with number one and learn lots with number two.

I'm going to.



No comments:

Post a Comment