Monday, May 9, 2011

Not scared


Oh man, work is like a fuckin' ghost town or something. All these people -- they're "unassigned," just like me, That was the word I was looking for the other day. Remember?

I remember. How are you, farmboy?

I'm a little depressed, but I'm okay. You know all my talk the other day about how I wasn't worried? Well, that's being fuckin' challenged, that's for sure. But you know what? I'm glad that I said it. I'm glad that I felt that way, because I'm sure I'm gonna feel that way again. Hopeful. Not scared.

"Not scared." I like the sound of that.

Yeah. I do too. I just gotta remember to have faith...and work.

Action -- which I think might be the "work" you're referring to -- that's important, farmboy.

Yeah, something kinda concrete, you know.

I'm glad to hear you talking this way.

Fuck, I'm glad to hear myself talking this way. I just hope I can talk this way when I'm panicking and desperate. Man, I want to be able to do that.



No comments:

Post a Comment