Saturday, May 7, 2011

Good work


I have done next to nothing today. It's just fuckin' great, man. Washed my clothes yesterday, saw my friend, baby sat my niece, played Thursday night, been through all the fuckin' work shit. It is good to not to do anything. I did play guitar and sing and exercise.

You're taking the day off and you've earned it, farmboy.

Damn right, man.

You know, I just want you to know that I'm not doing badly, even though my job in the fall is, well, I don't know what it is...and summer, I don't know what I'm doing for sure in the summer for money. But I have this strange...confidence, I guess, that everything's gonna be all right. And it has to do with music...This is good, though, this is okay. Better than okay.

Go with it, farmboy. And this is important: You need to put in the work that it -- whatever "it" is -- requires you to do.

Yeah. It's good work, I have a feeling.

Trust your instincts, farmboy.

(laughs) Hey, I'm doin' my best, man!



No comments:

Post a Comment