Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Every little thing gonna be all right


Bad day.

Bad day?

A fuckin' bad and awful day.

I'm sorry.

Thanks.

Care to talk about it, farmboy?

It's just fuckin' work stuff, or, rather, lack-of-work stuff. My life currently sucks.

But I've been through shit enough to know that it passes, you know. But, fuck...I feel like, God, I don't know where this train is going but I'm hoping that you're in for the ride with me.

I've hardly ever heard you talk about God before, farmboy.

Oh, I think about God all the time. I think, for me at least, that faith is private. It's between me and God, you know, just the two of us. Nobody else needs to be notified.

I like that.

Well, that's what works for me. Plus I'm not good at discussing things like religion. And, actually, I don't even care about religion; faith is what I'm interested in.

So do you have faith that everything is gonna turn out alright?

Bob Marley!

(farmboy grabs his ukulele and begins singing)

Don't worry 'bout a thing
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right

Very good. I love that song.

Yeah. I don't trust people who don't like Bob Marley. Or the Beatles.

So?

So what, man?

Do you have faith that there is hope...that every little thing gonna be all right?

Seriously speaking...I hope so. I hope so.



No comments:

Post a Comment