Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Playing guitar is a wonderful thing


So I'm kinda hating work and I'm sick and fuckin' tired of how quickly the time goes when I'm off work. The night passes so quickly. And then I have to wake up and go to my fuckin' job.

Okay, I'm glad I got that off my chest.

Do you feel any better, farmboy?

Maybe a little bit. But mostly I fuckin' hate thinking and talking about work when it's my time.

I know you do.

Fuckin' hate it,, man. But let's change the subject.

All right. What do you want to talk about?

Actually, I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed. But I didn't want to leave on a bad note, you know? So...let me think...what can we talk about?

Music?

Yeah!

I've played a bunch today. So at least I accomplished that. Which is something I'm really glad about. The more I play the more comfortable I get and the more natural it becomes. Playing guitar is a wonderful thing.

You're good at music, farmboy.

Fuck, I'd go crazy if I didn't play guitar. I am blessed, man.

I've found it really helps to have some kind of creative outlet in life.

Oh, man, that's so true. You got that right, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment