Monday, April 2, 2012

My lack of fuckin' confidence


So, first day back at work. Glad that's fuckin' out of the way.

I bet, farmboy. What does this week hold in store, musically speaking?

Working on the the CD's songs as instrumentals. What I'm gonna record. The guitar tracks, that is. Sometimes I have a real hard time explaining myself, language-wise.

You do fine, farmboy. You're very good at expressing yourself.

I'm glad you think so. I don't feel like that at all.

In many areas, I may add.

Huh?

Confidence.

Oh, man, you're telling me nothing I don't know. I go through this shit constantly. My lack of fuckin' confidence, that is. It's fuckin' serious, man, and I can't afford it. I can't afford to think I'm a shithead.

So. Every day I work at it in some way. My hope is that all these little things I do actually add up to something. I tell myself they do. They may even be necessary, you know?

You know, you're smarter than you think, farmboy.

I'm fuckin' working on it, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment