Thursday, February 28, 2013

Constantness


So, an update: I got some pain pills and I'm staying home from work tomorrow to rest my leg. It's been kinda okay until after noon and then it gets real sore and it's just this constant pain thing. I work with a nurse who told me that I should probably be off my feet for a little while and that it'll heal faster if I'm not on my feet so much.

You do have an active job, farmboy. I think that nurse is probably right. Not to mention...you get an unplanned three-day weekend.

Yeah, that's pretty fuckin' cool, man. But not as cool as having my ankle better again. I hate this pain thing, it drives me fuckin' off the wall, you know? It's not so much the severity of the pain as the constantness of it. Is that a word?

I don't know. We could look it up, I suppose.

Nah. It's not important enough to me. You know what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment