Friday, February 1, 2013

Fuckin' go berserk


I am so fucking angry and I can't seem to get out of it. My fucking health insurance company is so fucking evil. It's Providence Health Plan here in Oregon. They use words like compassion and they quote the Bible but their appetite for money has no limit. And I'm just helpless-- we're all just fuckin' helpless. I want somebody to get a gun. I want violence done against them...

That's not like you at all, farmboy.

I know, man. I've got all this fucking anger and it just won't leave.

Now I feel like I have a little understanding of the people who go postal and get guns and fuckin' go berserk. And I hate that. I mean, don't worry -- I'm not capable of doing that. My way is to hurt myself.

I know. Any danger of that?

I don't know, man. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment