Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In the meantime


Man, I'm having some physical pain right now. I tripped and fell this weekend and broke the skin and it got infected. Pisses me off. So I went to the doctor and he put me on antibiotics. Which will help, I'm sure but it takes time. And in the meantime my fuckin' leg hurts, and like the fuckin' idiot that I am, I told the doctor that no, I don't need no pain medication.

Can you call your doctor for some pain meds, farmboy?

Yeah...tomorrow.

That's what I meant. I know your doctor's office is probably closed.

Yeah, but, you know...what do I do about now?

Try not to think about it, I guess.

But I can't help thinking about it! Remember, I'm like this obsessive type of guy, you know. I need to self-medicate, but I don't have anything to self-medicate with.

So you'll just have to deal with it, farmboy. 

I was afraid that you'd say that.

Get your mind off of it. You're just thinking about it too much. Just try different things. You'll find something that will work, farmboy.

What can I think about? I don't know what to think about, man.

Just explore. You can do that. You do it all the time. Read a book, go online. Just don't lie around thinking about your current situation.

Okay. But if it doesn't work it's all your fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment