Monday, February 25, 2013

Or something like that


So I played my newest song in front of people this weekend and both times it was very well received.

This song...

"You Won't Remember Me."

...That's a good song, farmboy. 

You're a good songwriter. You really need to start giving yourself credit, farmboy.

All I can say is that it feels fuckin' great when you're successful in communicating what you want to communicate. Or something like that. 

You're stoned, aren't you?

Yep. And it's fun, too. You should try it, man.

I have. And I will. I have nothing against it.

Maybe we could get high together one of these days.

We'll see, farmboy.

(uncomfortable silence)

I wouldn't be adverse to that. Could be fun, farmboy.

Yeah, it could. One of these days, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment