Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I can't win for fuckin' losing


I don't want to do anything. I need to practice some songs for a performance on Saturday night and I really don't want to. I'm so fuckin'...

Depressed? Anxious?

Unmotivated, man.

Anything different happening, farmboy?

Not really, except that I'm getting some sense of personal responsibility again...or maybe it's just guilt. I mean, that's the main motivating factor in my fuckin' life, you know.

I know.

You sound like you're still depressed, farmboy.

Oh, I'm sure it's there, but I don't want to acknowledge it, because if I do I'll just feel guilty. Fuck. I can't win for fuckin' losing, man.

So just play a song. 

Just one song?

For starters, yes.

Is starters really a word? Can we consult some expert on this? I'm sure expensive studies have been done.

Just play a song, farmboy.

I'll do it. But that doesn't mean I'll enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment