Friday, September 13, 2013

DFW: This is Water


Man,l what a fucked week this has been. But I've been given some weed and I got the check from my brother so there's finally food in the fridge and life is kinda sorta okay as long as I don't think about the fuckin' job. 'Cause it's such a fuckin' shit hole, man, and I don't even want to devote a tenth of a fuckin' second thinking about...

Hey, farmboy. Don't think about it. Learn to have some control about what you're thinking.

Fuck, man, you mean like all that fuckin' positive thinking shit?

No, farmboy. I'm thinking more like David Foster Wallace with This is Water.

Yeah? I love that...what is it anyway? An essay? I mean, I know it was a commencement speech but...

Let's go to the computer. I'll put it on for you.



Man, that's so great. Thanks. Here, let me bookmark this...


No comments:

Post a Comment