Sunday, September 29, 2013

It's so exciting to be part of pop culture!


Man, let me tell you, I didn't have a busy weekend and it was fuckin' great. I smoked some weed that I had saved up for this weekend and played guitar and wrote. 'Course I also jerked off, but let's not talk about that.

Yes, let's. What are you doing tonight, farmboy?

Just hanging out, man. Debating whether to try to watch the conclusion of Breaking Bad tonight or save it till tomorrow. The whole fuckin' show ends tonight, man! It's so exciting to be part of pop culture!

A lot of people have been waiting for this episode.

It's been a great ride, man. My props to Vince Gilligan.

Then it's back to mundaneville with the day job and the money problems and the frustrations of being part of the working class.

But it's been a good weekend.

It's been a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment