Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Its own sweet fuckin' time


Hey, farmboy! Anything new?

Not really. It's the same old stuff. No money, everybody wants money. Work just fuckin' sucks, like it always does, but with new complications that I really don't want to talk about because it's fuckin' work, you know? Portland Public Schools continues to find new ways to fuck us over.The more I think about it, the worse I feel, so let's move on.

I wish I had more to tell you, different news or something, but bad luck sticks around like a...well, I don't know, but that's what it does. It takes its own sweet fuckin' time saying goodbye, you know?

That's the way it is for most of us, for some reason.

I know, man. It's like a constant broken record of "just be glad it's not worse." And, believe me, I am. I just wish it would let up for just a little while. But I'm not holding my breath

But, you know, it could be worse. And I really am grateful that it's not worse. I'm just getting tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment