Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nervous all the time


How's today going, farmboy?

I don't know, man. I just don't fuckin' know. It's all about diversions now: Breaking Bad, food with sugar, even my fuckin' job...

You're back at work now? 

I'm back at fuckin' work. And it is a diversion, at least to a certain extent. I am looking forward to that paycheck at the end of the month. Of course, that's, like, four weeks away.

I'm nervous all the time now otherwise. There's no weed to calm me down. It's all fucked. I gotta find a way to get my prescriptions refilled. That would just be the worst, to go through withdrawals at the same time as all this stress.

But enough about my troubles. How 'bout you, man? How're you doing?

I'm just fine, farmboy. Just a little concerned about you these days.

No need to worry, man. I'll make it through like I always do. 

I have complete confidence that you will make it through. farmboy. But it must be tough having to deal with this...this money situation again.

Oh, it's completely fucked. man. I gotta figure out some way I can make some money with music. I mean, fuck, I just want to make a extra couple of hundred dollars a month. But I don't know, man. Everybody wants you to play for free.

But there's gotta be some way, you know? There's gotta be, man. There's gotta be a way out of this mess I've made of my life. There just has to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment