Thursday, September 19, 2013

Here I go


Man, I am so fuckin' frustrated. No matter what I do, it's never enough. I mean, I'm tired. I fuckin' work all day at a job I fuckin' hate. I worry about money constantly. I have no fuckin' confidence and everything has always been an uphill battle. I just want to go to bed and listen to some podcast till I fall asleep.

So why don't you? You can do that, farmboy.

Really?

You tell me. It's your life, you have choices. What's going to happen if you go to bed and listen to a podcast?

Well...nothing, really. I'm not at work or anything...

So this is your time.

Okay. What if I feel guilty?

It doesn't matter, farmboy. This is your time, remember? 

Well, in that case...

Get some rest, farmboy.

Thanks, man. I will. Here I go.

Good for you.

Have a good night, man. I'm going to.


No comments:

Post a Comment