Friday, September 20, 2013

Good skill


Hey, I'm off to perform at the coffeehouse tonight!

Good for you! I haven't heard of you playing there for quite a while, farmboy.

Yeah, I don't play out nearly as much as I'd like. And lately, with the fuckin' job and my recent state of poverty, there just hasn't been hardly any good stuff happening. But playing music, you know, and getting to play my own stuff, that's just fuckin' great.

Anyway, I gotta get in my truck and go out there and make some kind of magic happen, hopefully. I'm woefully underprepared, but I'm hoping that's a good thing tonight. I'm usually hyper obsessive/compulsive -- and I mean the real stuff, not like people use the term in those fuckin' sitcoms on TV. I need to loosen up.

Anyway, I gots to go. Wish me luck.

I wish you luck, farmboy. And good skill, too.

"Good skill." I like that.

Also, farmboy? Have a good time.

I'm going to, man. I need a good time. Other people probably do, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment