Monday, September 23, 2013

That would be the smart thing


Fuckin' Monday, man. Four more days.

You'll make it, farmboy. You always do.

I know. It's just so...so fuckin' redundant, you know.

Redundant?

Well, that's not the right word. I mean, it's just the same fuckin' thing over and over and over. Get up, get ready, take a shower, drive to work and spend all day doing something I did the day before. Work hard all day 'cause fuckin' Portland Public Schools always understaffs classrooms. Plus, well, they hate special ed and the particularly hate the medically fragile.

But let's not get into that.

Fuck, at least I have Breaking Bad to look forward to. The show concludes next week, then I need to find some other major diversion. It's been fun, though.

What do you think that will be? This new diversion?

I don't know. It might be fun to think about. 

The possibilities are limitless!

I know! Maybe it'll be some kind of book or podcast or maybe even a TV show. Maybe I'll get into some genre of movies, you know, film noir or something.

Maybe it will be working on your album, farmboy.

Now that would be the smart thing. Just become totally immersed in the making of the album. Fuck, man, that would be so fuckin' great, you know.

We'll just have to see, won't we? Wish me luck, man.

Good luck, farmboy.

Thanks, man. I'll take all the luck this life has to give me.

But you need more than luck, farmboy.

Oh, yeah? Like hard work and inspiration? That's fuckin' taken care of, man. That's what my whole creative life has been about.


No comments:

Post a Comment