Thursday, September 26, 2013

This life thing, man


I'm tired, man. And impatient. I want Friday to appear now.

It's coming, farmboy. Tomorrow is Friday and you'll have time to rest.

It's about fuckin' time. This working five days a week just fuckin' sucks. And you can't complain because when you do everybody goes "At least you have a job."

Don't worry. I won't tell you that. You have a right to be dissatisfied if you're dissatisfied. 

Good. 'Cause I hate being lectured. I hate being told how I should feel. I hate being told "You can't feel that way." 'Cause I do feel that way, you know? I can't help it. Every second I spend doing something else is time I don't spend doing music.

I don't know, man. Seems like lately I'm just pissed off at everything. That's, like, all I ever do any more. It fuckin' sucks and it's not healthy.

Do you ever practice deep breathing? Do you try to control your thoughts, farmboy?

More and more I find I have to control them. Because my mind, man, my crazy fucked-up mind just tends to focus on shit that's just fuckin' unpleasant. Like, I woke up this morning and thought about a situation that happened a couple of years ago that was devastating. And I'm, like, why am I thinking about this shit?

So did you start thinking about something else?

I did, and I forgot about what I was thinking about until now. Which means now I have to think about something else again. Fuck.

Man, it's just all so fuckin' confusing. This life thing, man, I may never have it all figured out.

None of us do, farmboy. And those who think they do are sadly mistaken. In other words, you're just like everybody else.

Oh, boy. Now this world and the human race are in real trouble, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment