Monday, June 16, 2014

An overdramatic little cliché


Tomorrow is the day, man. 

What day is that, farmboy? Tuesday?

No, you…wait, I guess it would be Tuesday…

Darn right it is.

Well, then, my day is the day. It's the fuckin' last day of school!

It's going to be a good summer, farmboy.

Huh? What do you mean? What do you know?

You'll find out…

I don't know what is scarier about this, the idea that you know the future or that you're just an overdramatic little cliché.

No, all I'm saying is that you're going to have some good times.

Hey! That's pretty good to hear!

Of course, you're going to have some bad times, too.

What??

Yes, farmboy, you're going to be human.

Oh, that? Pssst. Been there, done that, 

But maybe, I guess, it's one of those things that's both over- and underrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment