Monday, June 2, 2014

so fuckin' tired


I'm so fuckin' tired
I just want to lie down
but I can't
'cause there's so much work to do
I got lots of chores
that can't be ignored
and how to do them
I ain't got a clue

I'm so fuckin' tired
I want to go to bed
but I can't
'cause the sun is still shining
I'm screaming so loud
as I search every cloud
looking for my 
silver lining

          let me rest
          all I need
          is one good night's sleep
          I'll be better off in the morning 
          let me rest
          I will try
          to get a little shut-eye
          please excuse the heavy snoring

I'm so fuckin' tired
I need some slowing down
but I can't
'cause my schedule won't allow
I try and I try
and I ask myself why
but the fact is
I don't know how
I don't fuckin' know how


No comments:

Post a Comment