Thursday, June 5, 2014

The best ride at the carnival


Hey, man. 

Hey, farmboy!  How did the recording go?

It went well, better than I expected. I performed well and I'm learning stuff. I actually tried communicating with my singing, and pulling back some.

You mean you're being subtle when you sing?

Trying to. Anyway, there are times when I feel totally motivated and excited about this album. Of course, there are other times when I'm just fuckin' scared. 

You're taking action, farmboy. You're taking risks.

Yeah, I suppose I am. It better fuckin' be worth it.

It is wonderful, however, that I get to feel such a…I don't know, man, just that when I get all excited and focused on this album…that feeling of creativity, ain't nothing like it, man. It's like entering another realm or something. It's thrilling, you know? It's the best ride at the carnival, man.

I can't wait to hear this CD.

Neither can I. You'll be the first to hear it, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment