Wednesday, June 25, 2014

On the compassionate side


Today has been a day of learning, man. Learning from listening to interviews.

Oh yeah, farmboy? I love a good interview.

I know. Ain't it weird? I love listening to interesting, intelligent conversation.  I heard this songwriter, Mary Gauthier. She's got quite a story…or stories, rather. She's had a life that's been really fuckin' hard and has come out on the compassionate side.

That's really a wonderful side to come out on.

Yeah, you know? So many people, they get beat down so then their solution seems to be beating other people down.

Not only people, but animals, oceans, air…

Yeah,it's fuckin' amazing how fuckin' selfish people can be, how fuckin' greedy they can be. I can't figure it out, man.

I can't either. Be thankful.

I am. I hope I can stay that way. Wish me luck. 'Cause I ain't always gonna be down.


No comments:

Post a Comment