Saturday, June 28, 2014

Knee-high to a fuckin' grasshopper


Fuck, man, I tell you, I can't give myself a fuckin' break, you know?

You're just now learning this, farmboy? I've known that ever since I've known you.

Yeah, I was knee-high to a fuckin' grasshopper, as I recall. What the fuck are you talking about, man?

You never give yourself a break. You look for what's wrong in whatever's right with your life because you have a hard time being happy. But you know what?

What?

I'm proud of you. Finally you're saying "I won't" instead of "They won't." You're owning your own problem instead of blaming it on someone or something else.

(sarcastically)  How very 1970's of me.

See? See what you're doing? You couldn't have just said thank you, could you, farmboy? You had to diminish what I said as soon as possible because I was basically saying that you're making progress in experiencing your life.

I know, man. I'm sorry. I really am.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment