Friday, June 27, 2014

This is now a mission and I will have my revenge


So hard, man. So fuckin' hard.

What's wrong, farmboy? Finances? Music? Is it the CD? Is it your health?

No. It's the drain in the bathroom sink. It's clogged.

So? Fix it. You fixed the drain in your shower, as I recall. You cleared the drain by using vinegar and baking soda.

Yeah, I've done that. Several times. Even did that Liquid Plumber stuff, too. But now it's gone further than this. This is now a mission and I will have my revenge.

Yeah? What are you going to do?

I'm gonna keep putting in stuff and plunging, and if that don't work, it's back to that Drano stuff. I hate using that shit. I hear it's bad for the environment.

I've heard that, too.

Only thing I know, man, is I ain't giving up this fight, no fuckin' way.

Good, farmboy. It's good to have something you believe fighting for.

Ah, thanks, man, I think it's just the principle -- Hey! Why did your eyes roll up when you said that? Huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment