Wednesday, June 18, 2014

There are no bad Quintin Tarantino movies


It's the first day of summer break, moth-a-fuck-errrr!

Are you drunk, farmboy?

Of course not. Why do you ask?

Because you sound like a reject from a bad Quintin Tarantino movie.

Excuse me. There are no bad Quintin Tarantino movies. But I haven't seen all of them. Unfortunately.

So my goal on this day is to do nothing.

And how's that going for you?

Okay. I just fucked it up by exercising and playing guitar. I went outside and played guitar, man. This day is so fuckin' beautiful, I thought I should be out among the other human beings out there.

Good choice, farmboy. What are you going to do tonight?

Probably a whole lot of nothing. If I get ambitious, I may watch something off of Netflix. I'll see if I have to go to such drastic measures.

(dryly) Oh, that would be horrible.

You're telling me, dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment