Friday, October 24, 2014

It's kinda like knitting


It's finally the weekend, man.

That's right -- your birthday weekend.  How is it so far, farmboy?

It's cool, it's cool. Just hangin' out, smokin' some weed. Life is good.

Doesn't sound too exciting to me. Not that that's a bad thing.

No, it isn't. It's something I think about sometimes -- are you really doing nothing if you're doing what you want? I mean, you can't always be working, you know? Sometimes you gotta just live life as life. I always feel like I have to justify not being busy, which is fuckin' bullshit.

Like I like to play this computer game called Popword. It's super-easy. I use it to do something while I'm listening to podcasts. It's kinda like knitting, except you have an end-product when you're finished. Which is pretty practical. I guess. I mean, I've never knitted.

I understand what you mean, farmboy. It's something to keep your hands occupied whine you're doing something else. In your case, it's listening to podcasts.

Yeah. Or listening to music. Or the radio. Or the rain.

I do a lot of listening, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment