Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Yes, indeed


I'm just biding my time till the weekend, man. I can't fuckin' wait.

Why is that, farmboy? Do you have a busy weekend planned?

No, not really. But it's a three-day weekend. I'm taking a personal day so I can celebrate my birthday. To be honest, my birthday's not a big deal to me. But a three-day weekend where I give myself a break and cut myself some slack. I do these little things that I could do all the time but I don't.

Such as?

I'll probably buy Thai food or something. Maybe fish and chips. Maybe a really good hamburger -- a real one, not a fuckin' fast food hamburger. Maybe I'll go to the movies. 

My birthday is like my little secret. Most of my friends don't know it's my birthday, which is fine with me. I don't really get any presents, but I don't need any presents. Just give me my guitar and some weed and I'm a happy guy.

The simple life.

Yes, indeed. Can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment