Thursday, March 17, 2011

I can't let worry stop me


Well, I'm going to California.

That's good.

I think so.

So, I've been doing the run-around you do before going somewhere. You know, returning library books, getting things done. I don't expect any problems, which causes me to worry. But, fuck, I think it's important that we go. I can't let worry stop me.

You'll be fine, farmboy.

I just don't want to drive myself as fuckin' crazy like I always do. I feel like (laughs) this is a job that needs to be done. Not that it's a job or anything like that, it's just important.

It's good that you know that.

Yeah. I'm hoping to be more self-aware rather than self-absorbed.

You're on your way, farmboy.

I hope so. But it's hard.

How's your brother?

News has been more encouraging every day. Thank God.

He's doing real well, I think. He walked two times around the hospital today. You know, if there's
any way to be all right -- and there is -- he'll find it. He's a very smart and strong individual. I have great confidence in him.

Let's talk before you go, okay?

Oh yeah. We'll be talkin', man.



No comments:

Post a Comment