Sunday, March 13, 2011

Real life keeps interfering


You know, we've been talking about this thing of having talked 300 times...

Actually, this makes 308 times, farmboy.

Yeah...

And I'd still like to talk some more about it.

Which is great,,and I would too, but...

But what, farmboy?

Real life keeps interfering.

My older brother -- the one in California -- had a stroke yesterday.

I'm so sorry, farmboy. How is he?

He's stable. He's in the ICU at the hospital. He's in a good hospital, too, with, like, the best doctor for this kind of thing. I may be going down there with my brother here in town and his daughter. My sister-in-law going to Italy to do some family business there.

Let me know what happens, farmboy. Keep me informed, okay.

Okay.

How are you doing, farmboy?

I'm all right. I'm okay. It can get scary and it's a fuckin' drag, but I'm hanging in there. I'm just tired and I need to rest.

You do that, farmboy. Talk soon? I'll be here if you need to talk.

Thanks,man. I'm gonna take you up on that.



No comments:

Post a Comment