Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just like the fuckin' Boy Scouts


What are you up to, farmboy?

Well, I'm glad you asked. I just may have discovered the secret to...to the universe or something. Anyway, it's important. It's all in one word.

Plastics?

Plastics? What are you fuckin' talking about?

The Graduate.

Oh, I see. A movie reference, eh?

So don't keep me in suspense, farmboy. What's the secret?

I can't tell you.

Why?

It's a secret. (leans back, laughing)

No, seriously, I think the secret of things maybe be planning. I mean, also being prepared and shit. Just like the fuckin' Boy Scouts. But planning -- actual thinking out what you're gonna do and how you're going to do it -- that's something that feels right to me. I need to plan, man.

And so you will, farmboy.

And so I will.



No comments:

Post a Comment