Thursday, March 3, 2011

I don't want to take a fuckin' breath


Hey farmboy, I got some news for you...

It better be fuckin' good news, man, because today was so fuckin' frustrating that,, I swear, I just wanted to come home and cry.

Wait...What's up, farmboy? What happened? I haven't seen you this upset in a long time.

I know, man. My life had evened out a lot and...I don't know, maybe I'm holding things inside too much. I mean, it's just been a frustrating day, you know, not a day with absolute horrible miserable stuff. Just...ahh, forget it.

No. Tell me. Talk to me.

It's all just little stuff, stuff at work, the old money problems again, the country -- fuck, the world is in such a fuckin' mess and it's just getting worse and worse and everything is fuckin' hopeless, man. The economy, all these selfish fuckin' rich people...What is it with them? How much fuckin' money do they need? They fuck over the elderly, the sick, the poor, the disadvantaged, people with disabilities, all for their fuckin' profits...

Take a breath, farmboy.

I DON'T WANT TO TAKE A FUCKIN' BREATH! (starts to cry) Everything is bad, and it's not letting up. All the time, every day, I see things that are upsetting and I say to myself "Don't think about it." And it's getting to the point where I can't think of anything.

Oh, man...

It's okay, farmboy. It'll be okay.

I'm sorry, man, I'm so fuckin' sorry. I'm always whining about something.

Stop apologizing, farmboy. I'm here to listen.

(wipes eyes with kleenex) What was the news, man?

Today is our 300th time that we've talked.

Seriously?

Seriously.

No shit.

No shit, farmboy. I would like to talk about it in more detail. How about I come by again this weekend.

Oh, man, I'd like that. We could celebrate.

And we will. This weekend, farmboy?

You got it, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment