Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All of the fuckin' above, man


Hard fuckin' day, man. Pisses me off, 'cause I really want to talk about how long we've been talking for. How's that for an awkward sentence?

There will be plenty of opportunity to talk about our journey, and I also want to have the conversations when your mind isn't preoccupied.

So, farmboy, what's going on?

A bad day at work, but I don't want to talk about it because it's so temporary, you know? But there is something I want to tell you. It's not a big thing, but it pertains to what we talked about yesterday.

And what's that? Isolating yourself? Friendship?

All of the fuckin' above, man.

So I went to the coffeehouse after work just to say hi, really.

Excellent, farmboy! You're reaching out.

Yeah. It was good. I'm glad I did it, and I need to do more stuff like that.

I agree.

Well, that's it.

That's it?

Yeah. Gonna make some supper, play guitar, go to bed. So I can wake up, go to the fuckin' job, and play guitar.

Have you come up with anything new, musically or lyrically?

Title for a song: Wish I Was. Maybe I'll get to show you something for it. I hope so.

I look forward to it, farmboy.

Me too. I really want to write something. You don't know. But we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment