Saturday, March 19, 2011

What if what if what if


Ah, man, I'm depressed and I'm sad and I'm scared because tomorrow I go to California. What if what if what if?

I'm not sure what you mean.

Oh, I'm just going to fuckin' worry about fuckin' everything, you know? I don't think I have to even name things 'cause I just worry about everything.

In other words, it'll all be okay. Right?

It will, farmboy. It'll all be okay.

Thanks, man, I need to hear it.

So the plan is basically to rest and hang out. I'm kinda close to being packed, but I see no problems there. I hope. That is.

Feel free to call me from the road if you need to talk to somebody.

I will. Thanks, man. I got your number memorized.

Have a safe trip. Go get those memories with your niece. Have a good time, farmboy.

Will do. You have fun too, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment