Sunday, February 5, 2012

I didn't rehearse


So here I am on a Sunday night trying not to get depressed, just like every Sunday night of my life. I think every weekend needs to be at least a three-day weekend. Two days off just ain't fuckin' enough, you know? I mean, when are we supposed to live?

Okay, enough of that. I feel kinda bad because I didn't rehearse for the CD today. I mean, I played guitar for a little bit this morning, but I didn't play any of the songs for the CD.

So practice tomorrow. You've rehearsed every single day for the last, what? Month and a half, two months? It won't hurt to take one day off. Don't worry about it, farmboy.

Yeah, I know. But it still feels strange. I can be real disciplined in music when I want to be, when I need to be. I get kinda obsessive/compulsive about this kind of stuff. I get obsessive/compulsive about a lot of stuff, in fact.

I would just lighten up about it for tonight, farmboy. Tomorrow you'll be back on it and everything will be all right. I can appreciate that you're so committed to your CD project, and I think it'll show in the final product.

Okay, then. If you think it's all right, then it must be all right. I really don't think you'd steer me wrong.

I wouldn't.

Well, all right. But back to work tomorrow, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment