Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tunnel vision


What have you been up to, farmboy?

Working on the CD, man. Rehearse every fuckin' day. I come home from work bone-tired and rehearse. Which is a good thing. It's good to know I have that commitment and that I care so much about something, about my fuckin' art, you know?

I go into the studio a week from Saturday so I gotta start thinking about what I want it to be like in the studio. It's real important to me that this CD is focused, that it has its own sound, that it's good. That ain't asking too much, is it?

I don't think so.

I don't think so either, man. It takes work, but I'm willing to put in that work. I'll fuckin' enjoy doing that work, man.

I know you will. When you care about your work, you do a fine job. That's one of your strengths, farmboy.

Thanks, man. I think so. If I'm truly interested, I'm there.

Plus I'm good at focus. I can have tunnel vision, if it's something I care enough about. And "enough" is a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment