Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Took a short nap


Hey, man, I'm having trouble getting started today, I don't know.

farmboy, are you okay?

Oh yeah, man. Don't worry about me.

Which is exactly the kind of statement that makes one worry.

No, seriously, I'm all right. I'm just kinda slow today, for some reason. And that's okay, you know; it's the end of the day.

What did you do today?

I spent the majority of the day at my fuckin' job. The less said about that, the better.

Came home, smoked weed, practiced, listened to Sharon Van Etten on the NPR website. I like her. Her record's the kind that gets better with each listen, I can tell that.

I had a good rehearsal. That's always good when that happens.

Took a short nap. So, basically, just a day, I guess. I don't know. I played and listened to music, so the day's not a total washout, you know.

Doesn't sound so slow to me, farmboy.

It wasn't until late in the night.

When it's okay.

When it's okay.

Good night, farmboy.

Good night, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment