Thursday, February 23, 2012

I felt proud of myself


So today I could've been feeling bad but it ended up being okay because I worked a bunch and turned it around.

Um...Okay. farmboy, I have no idea of what you're talking about.

Sorry. I was feeling bad because I've got all this stuff I gotta do before going into the studio on Saturday. So then I worked and got a good deal of it done. And I felt good, I felt proud of myself. I didn't remain stuck.

Good for you, farmboy. I'm proud of you too.

Thanks, man.

Man, lately I've been feeling so fucking bad, thinking that I'm not good enough to put out an album. But fuck it, you know. I'm tired of all this fuckin' depressed shit that I feel way too much of the time. I'm gonna make an album, you know?

You go in the day after tomorrow, right?

Right.

Are you okay about that?

Yeah, surprisingly. I mean, I'm nervous and not as confident as I'd like to be, but I'm rehearsed and...well, I gotta record these songs because I'm getting sick of these songs. (laughs) It's time that I did this simple recording.

You're sounding good about it all. It's good to see.

Thanks, man. It's kinda good to feel, you know? Though I'm still not all the way there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment