Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So I'm gonna


Well, man, I've come to this point: I need to go into the studio. Just to record the songs with just a guitar. I've been practicing the shit out of them and it's getting to a point where...well, I just need to record them, to find out where I fuckin' stand, musically speaking.

Have you booked the studio time yet, farmboy?

Tomorrow. I just want a Saturday, like next weekend or weekend after next.

Also, I'm feeling like, I gotta get this thing started already. So I'm gonna.

Just solo, right? I mean this first time.

Yup, just me and the guitar. Maybe there'll be something we can use, maybe not, we'll see, eh? I just gotta be careful to not put unneeded pressure on myself. Recording has enough pressure in itself, you know?

I can imagine.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's time for me to move on to the next step. There is an album that needs to happen, damn it!



No comments:

Post a Comment