Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I confuse the two


Man, I got this problem. I have a friend who is going through a good time, you know, productive musically, and I'm jealous or envious. I confuse the two.

What are you talking about, farmboy? You've productive musically and you've just finished the first session for your upcoming CD. You've got the love of many, many people, farmboy.

Trust me, man, I know all this stuff. It confuses me and I hate it. I hate that I'm not feeling good for my friend's success...well, I don't know. I'm glad he's going through a good period, as far as I can see. And, really, I don't know what's going on in his life, it may not be so great. So what I don't like is that I'm making it all about me when it's not about me at all.
You don't sound so bad to me. It sounds like you know what's going on and you want to change it.

I want to be able to support him, which I will do no matter how I feel. 'Cause it's the right thing, you know? And somewhere, deep down, I'm happy for him. I'm just going through some kind of insecurity or something.

You might have to just let it pass, run its distance.

Yeah. That might be what happens. I sure hate this fuckin' feeling though. I'm really uncomfortable with it.

It'll pass.

It fuckin' better.



No comments:

Post a Comment