Monday, December 30, 2013

That's what I do


The year's almost over, man. This time thing, I don't know…it just seems to be moving faster and faster. I mean, winter break's a little over half way done. By this time next week, I'll be back at my stupid job.

Just don't think about it much, farmboy. Just live for the moment. One day at a time, you know.

I know. It's great to have all this time. I haven't been doing a whole lot. I've been having trouble with my stomach, it just gets sore all the time. I'm taking some meds for it, though. It's just a fuckin' drag, man.

Physical pain is never any fun.

Tell me about it. It fuckin' sucks.

But at least I'm not having to go to work or anything. I've just been sleeping a lot, reading, smoking weed…

Are you high right now, farmboy?

No, believe it or not. I'm trying to cut back a little. It's not good to be stoned all the time. Plus I just can't really afford it.

Have you been playing much guitar?

Not as much as I should, but I have been playing every day. Playing and writing, that's what I do. Every single day.

And that's a good thing?

Oh, yeah, it is. That's my job, that's what I have to do. So I do it. And I'm glad I do, because then I feel like a player and a writer. And that's the goal, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment