Saturday, December 14, 2013

The planning of winter break 2013


One more week at work and then it'll be here: Winter break. It's the most fuckin' wonderful time of the fuckin' year.

Season's greeting to you, farmboy. Anything special going on during the break?

No, just the extreme luxury of hanging around, living la vida loca, you know? I can stay up late, I can sleep late, I can write and play guitar…

Which you do anyway…

Anyhoo, I'm really looking forward to this break. Maybe it'll snow. I love snow when I don't have to go out in it. Which reminds me -- I gotta buy some Irish Cream or some kind of alcohol to put in coffee. It's kind of a tradition, but you know me, man. I only do traditions as long as I want to do them.

Irish Cream is a good tradition, farmboy. It is wonderful in coffee. 

Which reminds me: I need to make sure I have coffee beans. You know, that's the one thing I really don't want to run out of, man.

So welcome to the planning of winter break 2013. Irish Cream and coffee beans. Which reminds me…

Yes?

I gotta make sure I have enough weed for the break. Now that's the one thing I really don't want to run out of. Believe me.


No comments:

Post a Comment