Monday, March 7, 2016

Blessedly uneventful


Man, what a busy day. It started with getting dressed to go to my follow-up appointment with the surgeon and then physical and occupational therapies, and then...

Hold it, farmboy. Tell me about the appointment with the surgeon.

It was blessedly uneventful, man. There's been no hang-ups, no screw-ups. Looks like everything is pretty much on schedule, or at least that's the feeling I'm getting. In three weeks I will be starting to bend my knees. I've still got, like, nine more weeks of wearing the braces. But if I work hard enough I should be back to walking.  

That is excellent news, farmboy. I wasn't worried about any problems, but for some reason I feel relieved.

I know, right? I didn't expect any problems either. But I am so fuckin' relieved. And I like that. Relieved is a good thing, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment