Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I see the sunshine and I can't be part of it


I'm sad.

Why are you sad, farmboy?

I'm not exactly sure, man. It's lasted a couple days, though. I've been working so hard on keeping positive and...

You got depressed.

I got depressed. I want to go home. I want to go home and smoke weed and do my music and be able to go places where I can get a great cup of coffee. I'm busy here a lot with the therapies and exercises and playing guitar and writing songs. But I want to, like, go outside.

And you will, farmboy. You're halfway there, bud.

I know. I'm just being impatient.

I would be too. What you're going through isn't easy.

I see the sunshine and I can't be part of it. People are doing things and I can't.

Anyway, I know that this is temporary, and that, for me, I really don't have a choice. I want to walk again. I have to walk again.

So you're going to have to keep working.

Exactly. I'm gonna have to keep working. It's as simple as that, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment