Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A stranger to myself


So I got an email from my therapist -- I mean, my ex-therapist -- and he's going to help me find a new therapist. I'm going to give him a list of names and he's gonna pick the one he thinks is best for me and then he's gonna introduce us.

You know, that's nice of him, farmboy. Brian doesn't have to do that.

I know. And this is making the transition easier. And it's weird -- the fact that he didn't desert me makes my life a lot easier.

'Cause, man, I was off the fuckin' rails. It was so fuckin' scary. (farmboy starts to cry) It was...I can't explain it, 'cause I am so far out of control it's like I'm a stranger to myself. 

It's mental illness, farmboy.

I ain't arguing, man.

Listen, I can't talk about this any more right now. It's kinda freaking me out. It's like when you read books about serial killers. (farmboy laughs).

Uh-oh. I better watch out.

Oh, you're fine, man. I'm way too unorganized to be a serial killer.

Bet that's a load off your mind, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment